Burien Washington

Go To Search
How do I report an abandoned vehicle?
To report an abandoned vehicle, call the King County Sheriff's Office at (206) 296-3311.

Home Page

Show All Answers

1. What does "TBD" on my vehicle license renewal bill mean? What is it used for?
2. Who do I contact about trees down across the road?
3. How do I report an abandoned vehicle?
4. How do I report a stray dog/cat or buy or renew a pet license?

400 SW 152nd St, Suite 300  /  Burien, WA 98166  /  Ph: (206) 241-4647  /  Fax: (206) 248-5539
Home  /  Contact Us  /  Sitemap  /  Translate Spanish  /  Accessibility  /  City Facilities  /  Copyright  /  Powered by CivicPlus
City Hall Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm