Burien Washington

Go To Search
Spills and Illegal Dumping into Storm System
How to Report Spills or Illegal Dumping

If you witness or observe a liquid spill, or illegal dumping of liquid onto the street or into the City's storm system, you have the following options for reporting:

If it is an immediate threat to life or safety (i.e. major oil spill, light pole transformer spill, etc.), call 9-1-1. They will contact the City for assistance.

If it is not an emergency, you can:

400 SW 152nd St, Suite 300  /  Burien, WA 98166  /  Ph: (206) 241-4647  /  Fax: (206) 248-5539
Home  /  Contact Us  /  Sitemap  /  Translate Spanish  /  Accessibility  /  Copyright  /  Powered by CivicPlus
City Hall Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm