Burien Washington

Go To Search
Citizen Advisory Boards

Joining a Board

Residents are invited to apply to participate on Citizen Advisory Boards. Appointments are made by the City Council. Terms of service are four years, with the exception of the Human Services Commission (HSC). HSC members serve three-year terms.
Applications are continually being accepted for future board openings.

Human Services Commission

To apply for the Human Services Commission, complete the online application form or download and complete the printed form and mail it to the address provided.

All other Boards and Commissions
To apply for the Arts Commission, Planning Commission, Parks and Recreation Board, or Business and Economic Development Partnership,please fill out this Online Application Form or download an Advisory Board Application and mail it to:

Citizen Advisory Board
City of Burien
400 SW 152nd St, Suite 300
Burien, WA 98166

Current Advisory Boards and Commissions:

Arts Commission  
Business & Economic Development Partnership
Human Services Commission
Parks & Recreation Board 
Planning Commission

For more information, please call Monica Lusk, City Clerk at (206) 248-5517 or email.

400 SW 152nd St, Suite 300  /  Burien, WA 98166  /  Ph: (206) 241-4647  /  Fax: (206) 248-5539
Home  /  Contact Us  /  Sitemap  /  Translate Spanish  /  Accessibility  /  Copyright  /  Powered by CivicPlus
City Hall Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm