Burien Washington

Go To Search
Citizen Action Request

Leave This Blank:

Please complete for concerns with: fence/guardrail, graffiti, illegal dumping, storm drainage, street lighting, street sign, street/road, traffic signals, and water. For private property concerns, please complete a Code Complaint Form. Please complete the entire questionnaire. Please be aware that your complaint is subject to disclosure under the Public Records Act and anonymity is not guaranteed. If the information you provide is incomplete or the City has questions about your complaint, we may not be able to fully investigate if we cannot contact you. Once we determine which department your case belongs in, it will be entered into our tracking system and assigned a case number.

Personal Information

Site Address / Location:

For additional information or questions please feel free to contact us at (206) 248-5507 or stop by City Hall at:
400 SW 152nd St
Suite 300
Burien, WA 98166-3066
* indicates required fields.

400 SW 152nd St, Suite 300  /  Burien, WA 98166  /  Ph: (206) 241-4647  /  Fax: (206) 248-5539
Home  /  Contact Us  /  Sitemap  /  Translate Spanish  /  Accessibility  /  City Facilities  /  Copyright  /  Powered by CivicPlus
City Hall Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm